Glenaylie & Pre-Revolutionary War Farmhouse
Cold Spring, New York
Research and on-site investigation to determine the date, original appearance and configuration of Glenaylie, a 1905 Dutch Revival house and a Pre-Revolutionary War farmhouse on the Hubbard Estate.
Glenaylie was built in 1905 by Dr. & Mrs. Campbell.
The Pre-Revolutionary War farmhouse was built by a tenant farmer on land leased from Frederick Philipse the owner of a vast manor stretching form Spuyten Duyvil to the Croton River.