653 Fifth Avenue, Manhattan
Preparation of an analysis, drawings and specifications for the reinstatement of the principal rooms as they existed in the first part of the 20th century. Designed by Robert W. Gibson and C.P.H. Gilbert. Architects, in a neo-Renaissance Style and built in 1905 with a marble and stone facade for Morton Freeman Plant. The house was bought by Cartier in 1917. William Welles Bosworth, Architect, reconfigured the interior and installed paneled selling rooms on the first and second floors.