304 Bleecker Street
Greenwich Village, Manhattan
Conservation of the exterior, addition of a set back penthouse addition, restoration of the storefronts, removal of the fire escape and upgrading of the residential units of a four story dwelling in the Greenwich Village Historic District. Built in 1829 as part of a row of four three-story dwellings with ground floor stores, the fourth floor was added in the late nineteenth century.
Landmarks Preservation Commission.